Neko Creations available at CutesyKink
When Feeby from Neko Creations agreed to draw some commissions for my store I was absolutely thrilled. This is my second exclusive artwork I have had created and this time I am having some little cheeky chibis created in each style of clothing I stock with a anime style twist.
Bashing our heads together on Facebook in the early hours I am thrilled with the results. Feeby is an incredible artist and just lovely too
““I am a blue haired little kitty who spends 80% of my time pulling stories from my keyboard or sketchbook and the other 20% avidly stretching the bounds of normalcy in Northwestern Michigan.”
Well …..meet Alpaca Girl.
isn’t she a cute lolita chibi…. who just cannot control her excitement when confronted with a huge ice cream sundae ^_^
I look forward to working a lot more with Feeby over the coming months…its such a pleasure
Next up will be Steampunk Neko…..I think Feeby will like that idea ^_~
This and all the other artwork I have had commissioned is available in my store on tote bags and T shirts and soon to add a range of nail accessories too….. www.cutesykink.co.uk